Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benny in hot water (again)
http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/foot...-1-4667326

I thought he had grown up a bit but can obviously still throw a hissy when he wants :D
Dear Arsenal or Chelsea.....

£35M and the boy is yours!

LOL!
as long as he knows he can't do it at the toon
I saw much of the France v Sweden game and Ben Arfa had a rather frustrating game. You could see what he was trying to do - the sort of chipped passes and through balls he often attempts for us. Unfortunately, many of those ambitious plays were intercepted and I did foresee that he would be replaced. After one poor pass Ribery was absolutely furious with him, then clapped his hands together a few minutes later to try to animate his colleague.
France had a bad night and it was predictable that Ben Arfa, as a playmaker for whom things were not going well, would probably be sacrificed.
I think he has to accept the manager's decision in such instances.

(21-06-2012, 12:56 PM)utd111 Wrote: Dear Arsenal or Chelsea.....

£35M and the boy is yours!

LOL!

I don't want to sell him, almost at any price. The great run we had starting from the second-half at home to Sunderland had much to do with Ben Arfa's return to the team as an attacking force.
I don't think he'll ever grow out of being someone that throws the odd hissy fit. The important thing is how that is managed and how much it can be tolerated. I have to say I'd hate to have to manage the French team with Ben Arfa and Nasri (plus a few others I'm sure), unless I was allowed some kind of stun gun maybe......:D
Pardew seems to know how to handle his moods.He doesn't just play him because of who he is,he made him change his ways and play more for the team.
(21-06-2012, 08:04 PM)Boydie Wrote: Pardew seems to know how to handle his moods.He doesn't just play him because of who he is,he made him change his ways and play more for the team.

Long may it continue!
he must have tried to see what he could get away with at the french camp