Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
early start?Whats folks plans for derby day?
3 bulls in the toon half 9 then metro into the land that time forgot aboot 12.15.....i can't wait.:)
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
my sons are leaving at 6 wish i was going x
Local club at 12 then oot the rest of the day. Drink drink wherever you may bewe are drunk and disorderly. : Hark now hear the GEORDIES sing the scumderland ran away and we will fight for evermore because of new years day. : I love to go a wondering along the cliffs of Dover and if I see see a scumderland fan I'll kick the bastard over and over and over
WAM / GBYH / SMB
I'll be dropping the little one off at the mother in laws then off to the local for homemade Sunday lunch followed by a few pints and the match
(20-10-2012, 08:22 PM)pedro Wrote: 3 bulls in the toon half 9 then metro into the land that time forgot aboot 12.15.....i can't wait.:)

In town for about 8.45.
Few beers in the Market Tavern, then off to Wetherspoons.
Going to try for the 12.15 metro then if its full we will get the next one.
Back to town for celebratory drinks till whenever.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
My under 12s have an away 10:30 kick off. So I'm off to that and then back in time to catch the buildup and match on the tele
(20-10-2012, 09:24 PM)Nige_S4 Wrote: My under 12s have an away 10:30 kick off. So I'm off to that and then back in time to catch the buildup and match on the tele
My lads under 12 games all postponed due to the derby game...:)
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
Well i'm at work from 6.30 till 10.30 then it's a quick dash home get changed and then off to the pub with my son who's home from the army to see us thrash the bassa's.Howay the Lads.:)
Been in Birmingham for most of the week - got back tonight - was supposed to stay a bit longer on business but fook that - wanted to be back in God's country for the game Rock On
watch the match on the box then out for celebratorary imbibing Rock On