Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer transfer rumours...in here folks.
without being repetative. won't believe it until hes paraded in a toon top
Here's the latest rumours the Gazette has put together.....

Latest rumours from Gazette.
We're linked with a defender from Marseille,Cesar Azpilicueta he's his stats.

Spanish right back here.
(08-07-2012, 03:42 PM)Boydie Wrote: We're linked with a defender from Marseille,Cesar Azpilicueta he's his stats.

Spanish right back here.

Does his mean Debuchy is less likely to be here next season then do you think?
(08-07-2012, 05:41 PM)Ciatmol Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 03:42 PM)Boydie Wrote: We're linked with a defender from Marseille,Cesar Azpilicueta he's his stats.

Spanish right back here.

It may just be covering all possibilities if we don't get our main targets.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew looks set to miss out on prime target Douglas with the Brazilian centre-back seemingly bound for Russia.

The defender has been on Pardew's list of potential signings but the FC Twente man is now believed to be seriously considering the offer from an unnamed club in Russia.

Full Story
(08-07-2012, 05:57 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 05:41 PM)Ciatmol Wrote:

Spanish right back here.

It may just be covering all possibilities if we don't get our main targets.

Or that Simpson is gone huh?
There are conflicting stories today on what the status is of Mathieu Debuchy’s transfer to Newcastle, with some reports saying that the French International has flown into Newcastle to have his medical.
(16-07-2012, 01:34 PM)arfa the mag Wrote: There are conflicting stories today on what the status is of Mathieu Debuchy’s transfer to Newcastle, with some reports saying that the French International has flown into Newcastle to have his medical.

Well my mates sisters friend married a guy who works as a taxi driver. He helped a mate out and did an airport run to pick up a guy at the airport today. Apparently, he saw a guy who looked like a Frenchman. He smelt of garlic too. :D

I really hope this one comes off. I've been glued to the rumour mill this week to see if there are any more developments on this, Carroll and a few others. Fingers crossed.
toon to make 13.5mill bid for carroll. i think thats a decent price considering he has done nowt.:D