Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer transfer rumours...in here folks.
We can piut all our transfer rumours in here folks....
Anyway the Gazette does a day by day rumour malarky and if there's owt in there i'll put it in here,likewise with other rumours.Feel free to add whenever.

Latest rumours via the shields gazette
I'm pleased to see there are still people interested in Ranger. What a rotten apple he's turned out to be.
Who's the real madrid striker we're after? I couldn't find anything about it..
(20-06-2012, 09:21 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Who's the real madrid striker we're after? I couldn't find anything about it..

what??

I know nuthin!!

are we after a striker from RM??
(20-06-2012, 09:23 PM)Gos Wrote:
(20-06-2012, 09:21 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Who's the real madrid striker we're after? I couldn't find anything about it..

what??

I know nuthin!!

Unless Micks just winding us up, it's in the scrolly text thing on the main page. 19 year old striker????

Mind you he had my thai bride story in there yesterday I almost spat my cider out! :D
(20-06-2012, 09:33 PM)Ciatmol Wrote:

what??

I know nuthin!!

Unless Micks just winding us up, it's in the scrolly text thing on the main page. 19 year old striker????

Mind you he had my thai bride story in there yesterday I almost spat my cider out! :D

No it's true he's Alvaro Morata.

Here's the story.
Do you get excited about any of these rumours, Boydie?
I am very much of the "I'll believe it when I see a photo on the official club website" persuasion.
So do i Seb but this sort of stuff is all we have to talk about so i go along with it and then see what materializes.
I agree with that approach.
(20-06-2012, 11:20 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(20-06-2012, 09:33 PM)Ciatmol Wrote:

what??

I know nuthin!!

No it's true he's Alvaro Morata.

Here's the story.

Some people just have no faith in me!! LOL!