Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights England game.
it's england, he mis controlled it
Well that was short but very sweet.
Walcott off and Ox on.

Sorry, bit premature there. Story of my life!

Ox on for Welbeck instead. Let's just see this out now.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
well we did it the hard way but we still did it

well done england
Young wanted fucking for giving the ball away there.
Game over and a massive win.
Great result if not totally convincing.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
well done the lads
Surely we can't fail to get a point against Ukraine, can we?will be interesting to see how Woy brings Rooney in to it.
easy, alongside wellbeck but i would start with walcott
I can see him coming in for young and getting a free role behind Carroll and Welbeck.
A bit less pressure on them now.
Cracking game but why did we continually give the ball away in the last few minutes? Keep the ball and run the clock down. England always make you sweat though LOL!

Hi all,
I enjoyed that! Agree with most folk's comments, but hey, we didn't expect much going in, so as far as I'm concerned we're up on that expectation at the moment.

Seemed a mixed approach. Obviously the Carroll on the end of a cross routine worked spot-on for his goal...but then we won with our skilled, tricksy players doing their thing....can the two co-exist?

I enjoyed Welbeck's finish, thought 100% meant. He looks to me like he should have a foot or so chopped off each of his legs, but it seems to work. Like a foal...
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962