Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mustard lickers...
The canaries visit SJP on sept 22nd,will go good to see Chris Hughton return to his auld stomping ground.I reckon he'll get a good reception what do you think?
Also can he keep them up?
I think Chris is guaranteed to get a good reception
He took over the team and we were tipped to drop like a stone and do the same as Leeds.
He instilled a great mentality within the squad and got us back fighting, culminating in winning the championship.

As for keeping them up, I have my doubts.
Lambert will no doubt come sniffing around for some of their players for a start.
Then you have the supposed 2nd season syndrome.
Don't see them doing what we did last year and going a step further than the previous season.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
def get a good cheer from me
Can I show my ignorance and ask why they're called the mustard lickers?
Sad 
Mustard lickers?

Just pissed myself laughing at that. I live near Norwich and you have just given me more ammunition to bait the locals down the pub.:)

(18-06-2012, 10:29 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Can I show my ignorance and ask why they're called the mustard lickers?

Colemans mustard factory is two minutes from Carrow road
ah I see cheers Micky
(18-06-2012, 10:34 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: ah I see cheers Micky

Plus they're actually sponsored by Colemans mustard :D
(18-06-2012, 10:08 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: I think Chris is guaranteed to get a good reception
He took over the team and we were tipped to drop like a stone and do the same as Leeds.
He instilled a great mentality within the squad and got us back fighting, culminating in winning the championship.

As for keeping them up, I have my doubts.
Lambert will no doubt come sniffing around for some of their players for a start.
Then you have the supposed 2nd season syndrome.
Don't see them doing what we did last year and going a step further than the previous season.

i can't see him doing what we did last season cut i can see him keeping them up, and for me that would be a success. Just depends if gets the nod to bring in some fresh players early enough imo
Cant see Chris getting anything but cheers from SJP

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

I wish chris all the best and will take an interest in norwich's results to see how he gets on