Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights Euro games.
Seems to be two rather cagey games tonight.
Spain, Croatia and Italy all know they can reach the next round, or just as easily be going home tomorrow.
From what I've seen so far, Croatia seem to be sitting back and inviting Spain on.
Surely a dodgy tactic bearing in mind what they can do with the posession. 80% so far.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Just a reminder, we've got a chat thingy open tonight in the Blog to talk about the games as they happen!

Rock On
Spain looking anything but world champions at the minute mind.
Think they can count themselves rather fortunate to still be level.

The way things are looking at half time, England are better off finishing second in the group.
Playing Italy seems a better prospect than playing Spain imo.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Aye give us Italy any day of the week,so we just need a draw tomorrow am i right???
I've tipped Italy to win the Euros LOL!
(18-06-2012, 09:41 PM)utd111 Wrote: I've tipped Italy to win the Euros LOL!

I reckon the Germans.
(18-06-2012, 09:41 PM)utd111 Wrote: I've tipped Italy to win the Euros LOL!

After tonights games I'm thinking the same Mick. The Italians just seem to have that look about them once again that makes them potential winners.
Very difficult to beat and look like they could give anyone a game.
Don't think it matters now where England finish tomorrow.
Either will prove to be difficult opposition.