Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newcastle v atromitos.
how do you think this one will end up i will go 3-1 the toon.:yep:
I have alot of respect for Atromitos after our first leg, but I say 2-0 us.
We have to start making our mark as to what we're going to do in the group stage and take this seriously yet i still think there'll be a few key players missing but i'll go for a 3-1 win.:)
Can't see them getting a goal and I certainly hope not. Would make it quite nervy for us if they scored.
I reckon we will have a pretty strong team out as we don't play again till Sunday tea time so I'll take us for a 3-0 win.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Star you can qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:
(30-08-2012, 08:04 AM)kournet Wrote: Star you can qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Go for it Kournet!
I hope you give us a good game, bit of a fright even..might wake a few folk at the top up a bit (but then again)
Still, I think we'll come out on top in the end. 2-0 to us.

Hope you stay on the Forum once the tie is over, Kournet, been great having you here. (unless you beat us, of course, then you can just bugger off!)
:D:D
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
(30-08-2012, 08:11 AM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote:
(30-08-2012, 08:04 AM)kournet Wrote: Star you can qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Go for it Kournet!
I hope you give us a good game, bit of a fright even..might wake a few folk at the top up a bit (but then again)
Still, I think we'll come out on top in the end. 2-0 to us.

Hope you stay on the Forum once the tie is over, Kournet, been great having you here. (unless you beat us, of course, then you can just bugger off!)
:D:D
Rock OnRock On mudsling.gif :)
I know it's on itv there Arfa but do you know of any links for us poor foreigners?
just got cabaye 2-1 toon 50/1
also demba 2-0 13/1
fingers crossed
WAM / GBYH / SMB
(30-08-2012, 06:04 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: I know it's on itv there Arfa but do you know of any links for us poor foreigners?

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/70079/1/newca...nline.html

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matc...art=sports