Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watford (h)
I honestly think if we don't gut and change the majority of the team before the end of this month we will be relegated. Howe has got to make changes across the board I think. They've been Bruced out of the EPL.
Lost for words.

Absolutely gutted
cry
Its a tough pill to swallow, especially after finally getting rid of Ashley. Too little too late situation. Players are ruined at this point. 1 or 2 goals from the midfield. The second worst defense in the league, 4 points behind the worst defense. 1 win in 20, looking at 1 win through February. Truth hurts but baring some great escape, which could happen, we will all be staring at the truth come april.
Its time to face fact and admit it, we are going down. There's too much dead wood in the squad. Have a guess at the assist's from our centre midfield this season? One. Longstaff to ASM vs manure. And that one doesn't really count as it was a solo goal. The lack of a central midfield is destroying our season. Everyone is rightly concerned at our defensive lapses but if we could create more and actually score more then it wouldn't matter.

Anyway lets face it a season in the championship is always fun. They can have a proper squad purge and get on with building us from the ground up.
(17-01-2022, 03:42 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Its time to face fact and admit it, we are going down.  There's too much dead wood in the squad.  Have a guess at the assist's from our centre midfield this season? One.  Longstaff to ASM vs manure.  And that one doesn't really count as it was a solo goal.  The lack of a central midfield is destroying our season.  Everyone is rightly concerned at our defensive lapses but if we could create more and actually score more then it wouldn't matter.  

Anyway lets face it a season in the championship is always fun.  They can have a proper squad purge and get on with building us from the ground up.

I  think thats a good attitude to take. Going down and rebuilding from ground up could be the difference