Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Utd (h)
should be a walk in the park…..

header
Another game where we desperately need a win but I just can't see it. They are so much better organised under Rangnick, they press more, work harder and defend better than they did under Ole.

I'd take a draw, which if everyone turns up and the crowd stay on side, is not out of the question.

Prediction 0-2.
[Image: EB372937-178-A-4-F62-BF18-48199-B97-E7-B6.jpg]
Probably making the best of what's available. Fraser has impressed me recently so not going to complain about his inclusion. The defence is shocking but injuries permitting, probably the best we can field.

January can't come soon enough.
Terrific half. Joelinton awesome. But one is not enough methinks. Manure can’t possibly be that bad second half can they? Losing Wilson is a blow, it could be a big factor in determining the result. But HWTL, more of this please!
Best I’ve seen us play in the Eddie Era. The hard work is beginning to pay off.

Pity about Callum - we lose the fact he clearly scares the shite out of them.

Long way to go and we’ll probably not win this, but proud of the display 1st half

Mick
If they can play like that in the fixtures to come, all is not lost. Unlucky not to win, but encouraging signs that the players are up for a scrap, led by Joelinton, is a massive boost to our chances of survival. Whatever Howe has done with him it’s like we have signed a new player!  notworthy  Big Grin
Great effort from the lads

Eddie is gradually giving us our pride back

notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy
Deserved the 3 points, absolutely gutted. What a shitty equaliser to concede. Superb effort from everyone.
Well this was my first day back at St James Park since my self imposed ban because of the fat lad, I was invited by a mate of mine who has a box in the Milburn, well what a game we were so unlucky and deserved all three points and had lady luck been on wor side we could and should have come out at least 3 or 4 1 winners, omg the crowd was well up for it the noise reverberating around SJP was phenomenal it was like the good old days all the players played their part immensely attacking, defending and menacing the mu team who began fighting each other, verbally, one player who stood out was Big Joelinton since his switch to midfield he has got better and better but tonight he went up another level. If we can play like that for the rest of the season we have nowt to worry about.

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer 

Eddie Howe's Black & White Army
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.