Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester City (h)
Another hiding to nothing  feck

After this game, Burnley will be ahead of us with 3 games in hand

Happy days

Lost It
[Image: AA2-F177-B-8-AAB-4-EDA-BCF0-5-E458-A9-B0-D7-E.jpg]
That starting 11 has got to be one of the worst Newcastle starting line-ups in Premier League history.

No sympathy for Howe if we get dicked here, it's a shambolic line up, full of accidents waiting to happen.
(19-12-2021, 02:10 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: That starting 11 has got to be one of the worst Newcastle starting line-ups in Premier League history.

No sympathy for Howe if we get dicked here, it's a shambolic line up, full of accidents waiting to happen.

Yep

feck
Howe vs City, played 10, lost 10, the worst record of any manager against one team in Premier League history.

You have to wonder what could possibly go wrong today...
[Image: F75-D6-FB1-CB76-4-DB3-82-E7-0-E2-E94-E90-E1-E.jpg]
You can only laugh.
That was a PENALTY!!! Not even checked.  Bart
I have always poked fun at people making out like there is a conspiracy against a team, but after that penalty not being given, on the back of a serious run of dubious decisions against us, and I honestly don't know what else to say.

The standard off refereeing is a fucking disgrace and this is rhe worst standard of officiating I have ever seen in the Premier League, but even by their shit standards, I refuse to believe that they don't see that and give it if it is anyone other than Newcastle.

Scandalous.
(19-12-2021, 03:50 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: I have always poked fun at people making out like there is a conspiracy against a team, but after that penalty not being given, on the back of a serious run of dubious decisions against us, and I honestly don't know what else to say.

The standard off refereeing is a fucking disgrace and this is rhe worst standard of officiating I have ever seen in the Premier League, but even by their shit standards, I refuse to believe that they don't see that and give it if it is anyone other than Newcastle.

Scandalous.

Spot on! To not even check it says it all. 

Shout out for Joelinton first half, battler in chief! Rock On