Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone BUT Newcastle
Well according to The Telegraph no premier league club will sell or loan players to Newcastle United as they want the club to go down, hmm yeah right so the so-called top 6 have finally spat their dummies out. Do you really think that if a player is wanted by Newcastle that their club would or could do anything to stop it once the agents start smelling the Green Backs.  Have a look at the Telegraph report below.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/202...die-howes/

Bart Bart Bart

Howe Way The Lads.
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
This wont hold up in the courts either. But Im glad that all this is showing the true colors of the top Premier League clubs and their corruption
I actually think this highlights the petulance of the so called big clubs but eventually they will realise that the colour of our money is the same as anyone else's.

There are plenty of top draw players across the world.

I read into this with a pinch of salt most of it is paper talk.
Think the players we target and their agents might have something to say about this!

My only hope/worry is that the groundwork is being done now in advance so we can get them in quick as soon as the window opens
(15-11-2021, 10:18 AM)Mick Wrote: Think the players we target and their agents might have something to say about this!

My only hope/worry is that the groundwork is being done now in advance so we can get them in quick as soon as the window opens

I know what you mean Mick about groundwork .... a few of the stories coming out are of our consortium already have contacted agents etc and hopefully no stumbling blocks will be in the way. 

Lets hope we get the players in required to keep us up and then furthermore show the rest of the PL that players WILL leave their club to join our amazing new journey. HWTL