Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boss Heading For The Training Ground
Sky Sports have revealed that Amanda Staveley has arrived back on Tyneside this morning ahead of meetings with Steve Bruce and the Newcastle United squad.

This comes from North-East reporter Keith Downie, who reports that Bruce is ‘edging closer’ to being sacked, with Graeme Jones expected to take charge of Sunday’s clash with Spurs as the new owners narrow down their search for a new manager.

It’s believed that Staveley preferred to meet with Bruce and the player last Friday – the day after the £300m deal was made official – however they were off due to the ‘international break training schedule’.

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2021/10/11/am...ky-sports/
This needs to happen. There is no reason to keep him on.
It will take a few days. Probably negotiating a severance package. In the hands of the lawyers.
He looked ecstatic today every time Sky Sports News managed to get a glimpse of his face. He was either stood by his Range Rover pulling a face, or on the phone pulling a face, no doubt to his wife, seeing where 8 million can get them on holiday.

I can see why they don't want to be knee jerk and just start pulling triggers, but it is so obvious he will be gone, I don't see what benefit there is to having him anywhere near the training ground. I am sure it will give the players a massive lift just to see the back of him. It was funny to hear Keith Downie say that the new owners knew that Bruce wasn't popular with the fans, but they had no idea until Thursday just how much we disliked him... followed by the clueless Hayley McQueen saying it's his Sunderland connections that have contributed toward this. How insulting to think we are all that fucking stupid that we can't comment on a manager for his ability to coach and manage a football team, but instead for managing a local "rival" (ha) many moons a go. I don't like Bruce because he is a total fraud, he steals money from football clubs in the way of faking a living, and has his own self interest above anyone or anything else. He is the standout worst manager I have ever seen, and also one of the luckiest, as we should have been a mid-table Championship side by now based on the level of performances we have witnessed since he took charge of the squad.

I thought it was quite pertinent as well, that on the day the takeover went through, he couldn't help but try and make it about himself. He described it as fitting that it would be his 1000 game this Sunday, and that he likely wouldn't be there for it. No one outside of your son's arsehole gives a flying fuck about you reminding the world you have robbed 1000 games as a "professional" manager, a self proclaimed halfwhit who will always infamously be remembered as the clown who said "I'm not really into tactics" and yet still managed to find a top flight club stupid enough to employ him 10 years on from this comment, and countless failed jobs in the process.

You just know after the lobster has cooked his tits on the beaches of Benidorm, that some poor suckers in the Championship will turn to him to help them. I spare a thought for those fans, whoever they might be.
(11-10-2021, 09:29 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: He looked ecstatic today every time Sky Sports News managed to get a glimpse of his face. He was either stood by his Range Rover pulling a face, or on the phone pulling a face, no doubt to his wife, seeing where 8 million can get them on holiday.

I can see why they don't want to be knee jerk and just start pulling triggers, but it is so obvious he will be gone, I don't see what benefit there is to having him anywhere near the training ground. I am sure it will give the players a massive lift just to see the back of him. It was funny to hear Keith Downie say that the new owners knew that Bruce wasn't popular with the fans, but they had no idea until Thursday just how much we disliked him... followed by the clueless Hayley McQueen saying it's his Sunderland connections that have contributed toward this. How insulting to think we are all that fucking stupid that we can't comment on a manager for his ability to coach and manage a football team, but instead for managing a local "rival" (ha) many moons a go. I don't like Bruce because he is a total fraud, he steals money from football clubs in the way of faking a living, and has his own self interest above anyone or anything else. He is the standout worst manager I have ever seen, and also one of the luckiest, as we should have been a mid-table Championship side by now based on the level of performances we have witnessed since he took charge of the squad.

I thought it was quite pertinent as well, that on the day the takeover went through, he couldn't help but try and make it about himself. He described it as fitting that it would be his 1000 game this Sunday, and that he likely wouldn't be there for it. No one outside of your son's arsehole gives a flying fuck about you reminding the world you have robbed 1000 games as a "professional" manager, a self proclaimed halfwhit who will always infamously be remembered as the clown who said "I'm not really into tactics" and yet still managed to find a top flight club stupid enough to employ him 10 years on from this comment, and countless failed jobs in the process.

You just know after the lobster has cooked his tits on the beaches of Benidorm, that some poor suckers in the Championship will turn to him to help them. I spare a thought for those fans, whoever they might be.

Bravo Ghost  notworthy
(11-10-2021, 09:29 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: He looked ecstatic today every time Sky Sports News managed to get a glimpse of his face. He was either stood by his Range Rover pulling a face, or on the phone pulling a face, no doubt to his wife, seeing where 8 million can get them on holiday.

LOL! LOL! Laying down the cold hard truth