Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southampton (h)
[Image: twitter-E94-T2-Gd-Xo-AAf-t.jpg]
We look like hot burning garbage
Have we switched from a back five to a back eight?  Steve Bruce is taking the piss, surely?
There was me pre-season thinking we might just pip Southampton to safety. Granted I didn't think we would do it through anything other than fluking wins and individual moments from Wilson and ASM. 45 minutes of that trash and we are so far behind even the likes of Southampton that it's embarrassing.

Should be 2-0 down, absolute fucking garbage.
Players not being able to get the ball, keep possession and pass, (ie basic skills!) added to a  serious lack of movement to get bodies up front and in the box, has produced a crap first half. In other words, same old same old. rant
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
No doubt Brucie will have been chucking the teacups around at half time and reading the riot act.

We should win this comfortably now.

After all, the experts in the media say Brucie is “doing a great job”

Eyes
It just goes to show how good a manager Alex Ferguson was; Steve Bruce obviously doesn't know the first thing about any aspect of football and yet got into his teams regularly and, I hear, seemed to know what he was doing, or, as we now know, looked like he knew what he was doing.  Well done Fergie!
Typical
We are just a shambles. Deserved nothing from the game, took the lead with 2 minutes to go, and still couldn't see it out.
(28-08-2021, 05:01 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: We are just a shambles. Deserved nothing from the game, took the lead with 2 minutes to go, and still couldn't see it out.

Agreed