Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Totts (h)
Bruce goes 11 at the back......

[Image: totts3.jpg]
They poked the bear, now watch out mudsling.gif
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Kane on a hat trick now! cry
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
It’s a positive that the players are giving it a go. Totts defence is not solid and they will get chances if they play the same way in the second half.
Can’t fault the effort of the players today. We did not deserve to lose that and if Joelinton had taken his chances we could have won. The result has not changed anything regarding the situation with the owner, manager and the  relegation battle. But for once  I enjoyed seeing  a team representing Newcastle United playing like they wanted to win.
Well, that was an edge of your seat game in which the whole team played well but wtf was Kraft thing to gift Kane his first goal. Anyway, one happy rabbit here bring on Burnley 

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Spurs were there for the taking and we should have won it. Woeful defending for the goals and Joelinton wasting glorious chances. It was only going to be a good point if Fulham lost, and Villa have completely turned it around. This is a huge result for us, absolutely massive.
At least there was some desire there and i think the re-introduction of Ritchie helped.

I feel it for Darlow as i think he had a shot at pushing for an England call up and to be honest Dubravka isn't exactly back to the level we know he can play.

We have to thank the vile for making our point worthwhile but we still have a mountain to climb and it could go down to the last game.

If we continue to play with that desire and we get Wilson back then we at least have a chance. HWTL