Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacancy
WANTED: Professional football manager. Spanish preferred with track record of success. Must store glasses in inside pocket when matches end. Apply: “Is anybody there?”, St James’ Park, Newcastle upon Tyne.

[Image: 19-CFE7-B3-CC9-B-4282-8-F14-B4-F7-FF4-E345-B.jpg]
(21-03-2021, 05:33 PM)Mick Wrote: WANTED: Professional football manager. Spanish preferred with track record of success. Must store glasses in inside pocket when matches end. Apply: “Is anybody there?”, St James’ Park, Newcastle upon Tyne.

[Image: 19-CFE7-B3-CC9-B-4282-8-F14-B4-F7-FF4-E345-B.jpg]

We can only wish I'm afraid he won't work for Fat Lad again, do you blame him? I wish I was wrong but!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
If Rafa was still here, and had the likes of St Maximin, Wilson, Fraser and Almiron at his disposal, maybe even Joelinton,  mudsling.gif I reckon we would be up there challenging for a place in Europe. He was our best chance to progress and be able to compete at the highest level. But instead of backing him, our owner reached  a new low and gave us Bruce.  Bart
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.