Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton
(20-03-2021, 10:23 PM)Mick Wrote:
(20-03-2021, 10:11 PM)KMK Wrote: Sorry but Souness was spot on in his analysis. A response has to come from the players here. Whether they like the tactics/manager/weather/ whatever, that performance is unacceptable for a team representing Newcastle United. They are the ones on the pitch and they need to step up.  feck

Players need to have confidence and belief.

This comes from the man who manages them.

The teams that do well are led, organised by and have confidence in good managers.

None of the above is available from the cabbage.
I agree Bruce is total garbage. But my point is that the players are giving nothing. And their lack of effort , commitment and fight is something I can’t accept. As professionals they should be able to take pride in their performance and compete, regardless of what they think about the manager. They are paid mega bucks for the privilege of representing my club and from what I have seen tonight they couldn’t give a dam. Are Brighton better players? No, but they want it more and have scored three goals.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
As clear as the nose on Phil Thompson's face that these players want rid of him, that's exactly why we got a performance like that. They downed tools a while a go, tonight was the final nail in the coffin.

Give the job to Jones until the end of the season, if it doesn't happen, we will get relegated, it's that simple.
(20-03-2021, 10:54 PM)KMK Wrote:
(20-03-2021, 10:23 PM)Mick Wrote:
(20-03-2021, 10:11 PM)KMK Wrote: Sorry but Souness was spot on in his analysis. A response has to come from the players here. Whether they like the tactics/manager/weather/ whatever, that performance is unacceptable for a team representing Newcastle United. They are the ones on the pitch and they need to step up.  feck

Players need to have confidence and belief.

This comes from the man who manages them.

The teams that do well are led, organised by and have confidence in good managers.

None of the above is available from the cabbage.
I agree Bruce is total garbage. But my point is that the players are giving nothing. And their lack of effort , commitment and fight is something I can’t accept. As professionals they should be able to take pride in their performance and compete, regardless of what they think about the manager. They are paid mega bucks for the privilege of representing my club and from what I have seen tonight they couldn’t give a dam. Are Brighton better players? No, but they want it more and have scored three goals.

We’ve all been in jobs where despite our own professionalism, we were led by donkeys and just went through the motions.
https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/...7060527104

https://twitter.com/SimonBird_?ref_src=t...r%5Eauthor

My worry is I am not even sure if Ashley cares about relegation anymore. The club has been for sale for a long time and hasn't sold, I wonder if a time will come where he just runs it into the ground, doing the bare minimum to avoid any sanctions against himself. I can't see any other reason why Bruce is still here, if Ashley cared about the club's Premier League future, he would have sacked this nugget a long, long time ago.
On the odd chance the cabbage is reading this - can I give you a simple message?

Get out of our club you mackem manc

Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart
Playing, or rather not playing in order to get the manager sacked is acceptable when you have the luxury of a mid table position. But we are in a relegation fight here, so in my opinion it’s not. The fans, the only ones who seem to care about the future of the club at the moment, deserve better. The players should be busting a gut to ensure that we survive relegation and repay our loyalty and support.
Bruce will go, the sooner the better. But in the meantime players, put your personal feelings aside, be professional and play for the supporters of this great club.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Oh dear, here's me full of optimism for the game ahead as I had just had my Covid jab ordered myself a Pizza, cracked open a bottle of Radgie Gadgie, switched on the TV settled down to be entertained by watching the TOON take Brighton apart, well note to oneself optimism and pessimism are one the same. That game was the biggest load of $%^££ I have ever watched playing in a black & white shirt, in fact, I do not really think there is any pride shown wearing the shirt and the tactics, were there any? SB is way out of his depth now and had he been a dog the vet would have put him down last night. So thank you again Newcastle United for ruining my night you bunch of donkeys.

feck feck feck feck

ASHLEY OUT

BRUCE OUT
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
KMK I understand your frustration around the players, despite having the worst manager in the club's history, and one of the worst managers in Premier League history, there is no doubt that they could put their grievances to one side and play for the fans. We have all followed football long enough to know that isn't how it works though, and as Mick alluded to above, we have all worked for managers that have absolutely killed creativity and inspiration to the point where you do stop putting the same effort in. The difference here though is that a drop in 10-20% effort across the board means you get hammered in the Premier League. We are the only team where the players simply aren't playing for the manager, and it speaks volumes for what training methods (haha, yeah training...) are being put in place, and what tactics (haha tactics...) are being employed. A few weeks back we went to Everton and played a high line, pressed on the front foot, and look at the response, the players loved it. We are now back to snorting the 18 yard line with 75% of the team, including against relegation rivals. Bruce along with our dickhead owner have ruined this cub, Ashley has done his best to destroy it, and Bruce is the final nail in that coffin.

Great to wake up and read this aticle below first thing... a one way ticket to the Championship if this is true, we are absolutely stuffed:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...ghton-loss

"However, Sky Sports News has been told that Ashley intends to keep Bruce at the helm due to the manager's loyalty to the owner and his passion for the club. Ashley is downbeat at the manner of the performance at the Amex but expects manager and players alike to step up to the challenge in the coming weeks."

It's like we are being trolled by Ashley now, payback for all the deserved stick he has had over the years?! Who knows, but it appears to me relegation isn't as big for him as I thought it would be. He doesn't want to pay him out, so he is hoping he walks, but this cockroach won't walk, so we have a stalemate, where the only real losers seem to be the fans. Added to the long list of things that covid has ruined, is the ability to make St James Park a toxic place to be, he wouldn't have survived the fan backlash, I am sure of it.