Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vile
Team:

[Image: the-vile.jpg]
Didn’t deserve to lose that. Well done Lascelles! That point might prove very important.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Our best 3 attacking plyers are generally accepted as Wilson, Almiron and St Maximin

But for me there is a fourth - Fraser - fast, direct, great crosser and packs a good shot.

And possibly a fifth. - Murphy, who wasn’t on long tonight but hit the bar and also put the cross in for Jamaal’s goal.

Usual problem with Bruce though - he never plays the feckers in the same team

feck Bart
Well, knock me doon with a feather we actually scored a goal! as has been said before we didn't deserve to lose the game as believe it or not we were actually the better team throughout the 94 minutes and we were unfortunate to let them score first. However, saying all that why does Bruce play players in there obviously wrong position I mean putting Gayle on the wing was just plainly stupid he is an out and out striker and having on the wing was plainly stupid and did you see the effect Carroll had on the game when he was brought on after 85 mins there seemed to be more urgency from the team with Carroll leading the charge so my question is why does Cabbage Heed insist on wrapping Carrol up in cotton wool in case he gets injured and only play him for a max of 15 minutes when clearly he could last a lot longer, in my opinion, he is a must starter at Brighton next week. Murphy did not let his head go down after he missed that sitter and created the goal for Lascelles bullet header, I was just supping from my pint when he scored beer sprayed everywhere lol.

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(13-03-2021, 09:08 AM)Geordie1 Wrote: Murphy did not let his head go down after he missed that sitter and created the goal for Lascelles bullet header, I was just supping from my pint when he scored beer sprayed everywhere lol.

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Beer
Gayle on the left and Fraser down the middle, what can you say. We didn't play badly, but Villa were there for the taking, just like West Brom were the week before, and you could even argue Wolves the week before that. The sum total is 3 points from arguably our 3 most winnable games between now and the end of the season.

We face a Brighton side that absolutely battered us at home, on the back of a vital win today. I don't see us getting out of this. Our best players are due back for games we historically bottle anyway. I just don't see a good ending for us this season.