Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team for the Baggies
Newcastle: Dubravka, Krafth, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Hendrick, Shelvey, Hayden, Willock, Joelinton, Fraser. Subs: Carroll, Ritchie, Gayle, Lewis, Fernandez, Manquillo, Murphy, Darlow, Sean Longstaff.

Would you have started Gayle or Carroll? Seems another defensive set up to me. 

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(07-03-2021, 12:24 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Newcastle: Dubravka, Krafth, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Hendrick, Shelvey, Hayden, Willock, Joelinton, Fraser. Subs: Carroll, Ritchie, Gayle, Lewis, Fernandez, Manquillo, Murphy, Darlow, Sean Longstaff.

Would you have started Gayle or Carroll? Seems another defensive set up to me. 

ASHLEY OUT!!!!

I reckon the nine on the bench could give Bruce’s first team a good hiding, to be honest!
Watching this you have to remind yourself that these are professionals, this isn't a group of players with full time jobs who are thrown together like a Sunday League team, but watching it, you wouldn't believe that both teams have actually trained all week for this, on top of training full time as professional footballers.

Not staggering when you consider Allardyce and Bruce are the managers though, wasn't expecting a whole lot else.
Another "must win" game that we haven't won.

Bruce - "clueless on Tyneside"

Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart
Bruce Press conference: "If we'd started with Andy and Dwight we'd have had to change the whole system." 

What feckin system??

huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh?
OMG was that a tiresome watch I nearly fell asleep in the second half, oh well that's another £5 in the bookies pocket we were pure dog shit and thank god so were they. If SB was any type of bloke who really loved his profession or indeed the football club so he says, he should be on the blower to fat lad and resign but we all know the 4 million reasons why he won't be doing that, don't we?. I'm struggling for any positives after watching that the only one I can think of was Shelvy at least he was all over the pitch defending and sending the long pass for the hit and run Bruce training is famous for. Oh well just had 24 bottles of Mordue delivered today I might send Bruce an empty bottle of Radgie Gadggie do you think he would get the hint.

feck feck feck feck

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Stevey Local Boy Bruce putting his bank balance before the club's best interest. He should have done what Neil Lennon did a couple of months a go. Instead he will happily relegate us to keep his freezer brimmed with Pukka Pies.

He is going to relegate us.
(07-03-2021, 05:46 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: He is going to relegate us.

Damage done already.  The twisty-faced fucker is probably already looking forward to managing us in the Championship; his true level.