Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everton (a)
12.30 kick off (UK Time)

Live on BT Sport

So what happens if, as expected, we get twonked in this one?

Will Bruce still be allowed to carry on with his shite?

Mick
[Image: everton.png]
Half time 0-0

This new idea about passing to each other rather than the opposition - it won’t last!

ROFL
Well that was a good half! What’s going on? ?
Seriously though, well done lads. They are pressing and look up for a fight. Bring on St. Maximin and we could get a result here....... maybe?
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Graeme Jones having an impact already.
Tikka Takka Toon!
Goal! And  a good one! HWTL
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Great performance. Well deserved win. Can they keep it up though? Whatever, today was great!
BOut time!
Best performance I have seen from us in years. We looked like a proper football team again. Is this really all down to Greame Jones coming in? Amazingly not putting square pegs in round holes actually works. Moving Almiron into a better position, moving Hayden back into midfield, basic decisions that should have been done a long time ago.

I hope we can keep it up, Tuesday night should be a great time to showcase that it wasn't a one and a half game wonder.