Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leeds Utd (H)
So it turns out the written media were banned from asking any questions in the pre-match press conference for tonight's game.

Craig Hope, the only journalist worth listening to on this topic has hit out about it.

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/...8182848514

Went the same way the Steve Mclaren, this has to be the beginning of the end now, this is getting beyond a joke.
Apparently in the same press conference, Mr Potato Heed said he "won't shy away"

When did hiding from the press not count as shying away?

You couldn't make it up.

Mind, in the case of NUFC under Ashley they don't need to make it up - the whole fiasco is presented on a plate by the useless fuckers running the club.

Bart
He is just a snake. I don't know the man outside of what I have seen following football, but I have never liked him, I think he is false, this persona of being mates to everyone doesn't wash with me. I can't wait to see the back of him, I just hope it is after tonight's game.
Bruce has made two changes to his side for Tuesday night’s visit of Leeds United, with Ryan Fraser and Jacob Murphy coming into the Newcastle United line-up.

The Magpies face Marcelo Bielsa’s newly-promoted outfit for the second time in as many months, and head coach Bruce has opted to bring widemen Fraser and Murphy into the starting 11 as United chase a first win of 2021.

Scotland international Fraser comes in in place of Andy Carroll, while Murphy replaces Javier Manquillo for the game at St. James’ Park.

Karl Darlow starts in goal, with Murphy and Jamal Lewis operating as wing-backs either side of a back three comprising Isaac Hayden, Fabian Schär and captain Jamaal Lascelles.

Jonjo Shelvey will partner Jeff Hendrick in the middle of the park, and Fraser and Almirón will look to provide the ammunition for lone frontman Callum Wilson.

There are plenty of attacking options on the United bench, with Carroll, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton and Allan Saint-Maximin all named among the substitutes.

Emil Krafth, Javier Manquillo and Matt Ritchie are also joined on the bench by Matty Longstaff and Martin Dúbravka.

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow; Jacob Murphy, Isaac Hayden, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Jamal Lewis; Jeff Hendrick, Jonjo Shelvey; Ryan Fraser, Miguel Almirón, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Martin Dúbravka, Emil Krafth, Javier Manquillo, Matty Longstaff, Matt Ritchie, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll.

[Image: Leeds-h.png]

“Taxi for mr Bruce”

Bart
Plumbing the depths here. We get the ball and instead of using it, our players get rid, usually to a Leeds player! We are not poor, we are abysmal.  Bart
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
74% possession to them! If this was a boxing match it would be over. Just give them the points and end this...... please!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
This just in...

Steve Bruce is a hopeless cunt.
What more can you even say about this. Can't pass, can't keep the ball, can't get into the final 3rd,can't get a shot on target, can't track opposition players. The list is endless.

Stealing a living from the club you supposedly supported as a boy, you absolute disgrace. I keep hearing how his mates in the media feel sorry for him, I heard dickhead Jamie Redknapp say it the other night, what about the poor fans who have to sit and watch the shit he serves up week after week. This guy gets paid to do a shit job, and we are supposed to feel sorry for him, wow, just wow.

I just hope ASM doesn't bail him out in the 2nd half.
(26-01-2021, 07:54 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: This just in...

Steve Bruce is a hopeless cunt.

One of those moments when I wish we had a “like” button!

Big Grin