Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal (a)
So what do you all think for tonight?

I recon 3-0 loss followed by more inane drivel from Bruce.  Theme will be "signs of progress, my way and players are crap and can only play one way."
It's the big one tonight! No more doing it the way everyone else wants it apparently, it's now being done the Brucey way! Are you not all excited to find out what this tactical genius has in store now he isn't being influenced by others?!

I suspect you are right micky, The performance will be slightly better than the Sheffield performance, so win, lose or draw, he will be quick to point out where the improvements are and how the lads have bought into this new style he is trying to "coach" them and how it's a work in progress. I wonder if he will mention Nuno or Lampard tonight in his post match press conference, he has been quick to point out he isn't the only manager under pressure this week, being the snake that he is, he is just grasping at whatever straws present themselves to make his situation not look all that bad in comparison.

Arsenal are not free scorers so I am predicting a comfortable win, just maybe not represented in the scoreline.

The main thing is that we all realise this is a work in progress so please no knee jerk reactions at full time, have some patience, remember Rafa did all this, this is Rafa's fault, we need to give Brucie time to fix all the bad things Rafa did to this squad of players. I'm only just recovering myself from the abysmal Rafa regime, I keep getting flashbacks at Man Utd wanting Longstaff for 50 million, how when we setup to defend, we actually managed to defend, the pride he brought back to the club and the city, the fact we weren't the laughing stock of the division, and not forgetting just how organised we were, it's the stuff of nightmares really, it's going to take years to unpick what Rafa did and put it right...
Team news:

United: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles ©, Ciaran Clark, Jamal Lewis, Matty Longstaff, Jonjo Shelvey, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton, Andy Carroll, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Martin Dúbravka, Javier Manquillo, DeAndre Yedlin, Matt Ritchie, Isaac Hayden, Jeff Hendrick, Sean Longstaff, Jacob Murphy, Elliot Anderson.
4-0 to Arsenal, I reckon
“I did it my way” - Doris

Aye Brucie, made a big difference you prawn

Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart
Wow, thank fuck we waited all this time to see Bruce do it his way!

We are on a fast track for relegation, I just want a few really heavy defeats next and Ashley will pull the trigger. Just need to hope we get absolutely dicked by Villa.

7 points above the drop zone but the worst team in the league by an ABSOLUTE mile.

Seems silly to talk about the game, but this midfield is beyond horrific, we have the worst midfield I have ever seen in black and white. We have a 40 million lump of shit, a 15 million left back who looks like he has never played that position in his life and a manager too underqualified to scrub the shite of a slug's arse. This setup has relegation written all over it.
I'm baffled by Lewis. He was outstanding last season in a relegated team.

A+ coaching that.
Expected this result to be honest.