Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheffield Utd (a)
This is perfect for Bruce.  There's his excuse...
(12-01-2021, 07:50 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: This is perfect for Bruce.  There's his excuse...

I agree he's gonna say that when we went to 10 men it was always going to be difficult.

FFS Bruce we made it look difficult with 11 men you useless fucktard.

Our forward players must be pig sick of having to come well into our half for the ball all the time ........ it was only a matter of time before their frustration's boiled over. #BRUCEOUT
If ever there was a challenge that said "fuck this shit, I don't care anymore", it was that one. That's a player who couldn't give two fucks about playing for this useless knacker, and who can blame him.

Bruce will have skipped down that tunnel whistling to himself, it's the perfect excuse, he will be over the moon with a red card. Get a point now, and it's even better than the point he hoped to get at kick off. He will get back to Newcastle after this game and wonder where his open top bus tour is. I never never despised anyone at Newcastle as much as this guy, I include Ashley, Wise and Kinnear in that. He is an absolute shit.
Ooh great, now we can not get the ball up to Callum Wilson AND Andy Carroll.  Steve Bruce: genius.
To be brutally honest....

If Bruce can’t get a win against this lot

Who the feck CAN we beat?
We secretly all knew that we would give a team bottom of the league with no confidence their 1st win of the season. i know i did.

Bruce has overtaken a long list of clueless wankers as the worst manager to ever get anywhere near our squad.

He's lucky we can't have fans at games as he'd be slaughtered.
Remember Derby County, relegated with one win all season, step forward Sheffield United. With the longest winless streak in Premier League/Premiership history, step forward Sir Greggs of Greggsalot.

I have missed less than a handful of Newcastle games in my lifetime, but I am so so close to calling it day until this clown disappears to where he belongs, and fucks off to the darkest depths of his own arse hole, and when he gets there, he goes off and fucks off some more. I have gone through so many stages as a Newcastle fan, apathy was a feeling for quite a while, certainly on and off over the years, but I am just raging watching this. It was easy to be apathetic at times under different managers, it was easier to blame Ashley (I know he is still to blame for a lot of this) when there was zero spend and you could see the squad lacking quality. This squad isn't lacking quality though, there is quality in this squad, and that's where the anger from this current situation comes from.

Anyone and I do mean ANYONE else could come in at this stage and do a better job. We have the standout worst person (I won't even call him a manager) to ever step foot in our dugout in charge of this team, I'd argue the worst manager I have ever seen in the Premier League, home or away team. Clueless doesn't even come close to describing him, I have called other managers in the past for being clueless when things weren't quite right, every football fan does, but this is something on an entirely different level, this level of clueless I have never witnessed before, it has reached a stage where we could all walk in there, and with a rousing speech, get these players playing not just a different brand of football, just A brand of football, something where you could go, "ah right, that's the game plan then", whether we liked the brand or not, there would be something to hang our hat on. I keep reading some of our fans calling Andy Carroll for being a comptition winner. There is nobody in that club, nobody more out of his depth, more redundant in the professional game, than that useless, pie eating knacker.

We didn't need tonight to be the end of the line for hope or dreams as a supporter of this club, they died the day Ashley took over, but that performance was the darkest reminder of just how horrific things are under this badger turd of a manager, he is, without any shadow of a doubt, the worst professional entity that has ever stepped foot inside the training ground of any Premier League club, in the history of this competition.
With Bruce at the helm we are looking worse and worse each game.
He has come out to say that the tactic (try not to spit your coffee out), was to have two false number 10's, Longstaff and Fraser! Haha. Firstly, what on earth is a false 10, and secondly, I'd hazard a guess that this phantom position isn't meant to spend the entire game 6 yards ahead of your own centre backs. He has also come out to predictably say that he knew that he needed to make a change at half time, but blamed the sending off for his reason for not changing it. What a spineless snake, on top of his inability to coach, set a team up, exploit the opposition's weakness, and make a single sensible substitution, he is just a liar, he is trying to wing it with the media, whilst at the same time completely take the piss out of the club and its supporters. He has set this club back decades, what a disgrace.
(13-01-2021, 01:36 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: He has come out to say that the tactic (try not to spit your coffee out), was to have two false number 10's, Longstaff and Fraser! Haha. Firstly, what on earth is a false 10, and secondly, I'd hazard a guess that this phantom position isn't meant to spend the entire game 6 yards ahead of your own centre backs. He has also come out to predictably say that he knew that he needed to make a change at half time, but blamed the sending off for his reason for not changing it. What a spineless snake, on top of his inability to coach, set a team up, exploit the opposition's weakness, and make a single sensible substitution, he is just a liar, he is trying to wing it with the media, whilst at the same time completely take the piss out of the club and its supporters. He has set this club back decades, what a disgrace.

Is that the same as invisible no 10's?

The thing is none of us are surprised it has come to this.  Same as we weren't surprised by Maclaren.  Two shit managers with shit records and we all predicted where it would go before a ball was kicked.  So how come our owner and his cronies can't see the same and keep making the same terrible decisions over and over again?  And why underfund a true world class coach and then chuck money at the other two spunkwombles?  

The question we need answering is how long before the inevitable happens?  Will they leave it too late again?