Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man City
Newcastle United: Karl Darlow; DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Matt Ritchie; Jacob Murphy, Isaac Hayden, Matty Longstaff, Miguel Almirón; Joelinton.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Emil Krafth, Javier Manquillo, Jamal Lewis, Sean Longstaff, Elliot Anderson, Dwight Gayle, Callum Wilson, Andy Carroll.
Bruce has finally totally lost it

Bart
mudsling.gif Brace! Brace! This could be a cricket score
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
It's kind of the Premier League to let Man City organise a Boxing Day training session. It's really not gone the way I thought it would. The moment I saw Joelinton down the middle, I immediately thought goals, and when he wasn't scoring goals , holding up the ball to bring others into play, and putting everything on the line for the shirt.

Still on course for the record of number of back passes to our own goalkeeper, we should just have a montage for the best back pass of the season, we just need a team of people with a few weeks off work to work through them all.

Praying for floodlight failure, but only after there are enough goals for City that we wouldn't then have to play the remainder of the game at any other time. I'd rather watch my own firing squad take practice shots at my flaming ball sack as I try and run through quick sand, in ski boots, covered in sweet nectar, whilst being hunted by a swarm of killer bees, than endure any more football from this shite manager and his coaching staff. Just let it end, for all of our sake, please leave this club and let us fail under another manager, who will at least give us something, anything to cling hope to.
Yeah pretty easy game for them. No surprises from this one
Not sure how many times we can say the same thing

Bruceless has to go

This is dire