Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulham
Newcastle United: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Jonjo Shelvey ©, Sean Longstaff, Matt Ritchie, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Emil Krafth, Jamal Lewis, Isaac Hayden, Jacob Murphy, Jeff Hendrick, Ryan Fraser, Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll.
On course to concede another 20 shots on our goal as it stands.

Steve Bruce, fuck the fuck off.
Total shite, Bruce

Bart Bart Bart
What more can you say about this wretched manager that hasn't been said already?

33% possession against a newly promoted side, absolutely clueless, devoid of any defensive or attacking play, just 11 bodies dumped onto the pitch once again. My only hope is that we actually do get dragged into a proper relegation battle sooner rather than later, as that might be the only thing to make Ashley do something. As it stands we are drifting with the worst Newcastle performances I have ever seen, and as a supporter there is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to enjoy about watching this team, there isn't even a hope.

I fucking despise this manager and his staff for what they have done to this club.

Special mention to "Big Jo", great marking and use of your physicality on the goal, well played lad!
Wretched football
(19-12-2020, 09:54 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: What more can you say about this wretched manager that hasn't been said already?

33% possession against a newly promoted side, absolutely clueless, devoid of any defensive or attacking play, just 11 bodies dumped onto the pitch once again. My only hope is that we actually do get dragged into a proper relegation battle sooner rather than later, as that might be the only thing to make Ashley do something. As it stands we are drifting with the worst Newcastle performances I have ever seen, and as a supporter there is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to enjoy about watching this team, there isn't even a hope.

I fucking despise this manager and his staff for what they have done to this club.

Special mention to "Big Jo", great marking and use of your physicality on the goal, well played lad!

Watching this lot is really spoiling the feel good vibe we have going elsewhere isn't it.  

It says everything about Bruce when I'm actually starting to reminisce about the good old Pardew days.