Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Palace (a)
8PM kick off (UK Time) tonight - live on Amazon Prime (which I haven't feckin got  Eyes )

Allan St Maximin injured, but Callum Wilson fit again.

Jonjo Shelvey & Matt Richie also back available.

However Martin Dubravka, Paul Dummett and Ryan Fraser are all still out and Andy Carroll is now missing with a calf strain.
Team:

United: Karl Darlow, Javier Manquillo, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Jamal Lewis, Jonjo Shelvey ©, Sean Longstaff, Jeff Hendrick, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Matt Ritchie, Matty Longstaff, Jacob Murphy, Elliot Anderson.
I have got Prime, but for the first time ever, I don't think I really want to watch NUFC live on the telly.  Shame really.  Fuck you Brucie Baby.
Jeff Hendrick's family must be worried, hasn't been seen since he got on the coach leaving Newcastle.

If anyone spots him, please spare a thought for his family and get in touch with Missing Person's UK.
26 more points needed for survival

Brucie froths at the mouth about his new (one goal) goal machine Joelinton

What could possibly go wrong?
Shit game but though Joelinton did okayish. Mind he seems incapable of striking a ball hard. The goal was begging to be lashed in and he fluked a miskick in off a defender. Laughable really. His link up with Wilson was good though and I thought they did well as a pair.
Overall its a good result for us even though it was a terrible watch.
I agree with most of whats already been said.

Joelinton probably had his best game for us and fingers crossed will grow to forge a decent partnership with Wilson.

Thank God we were forced to go to a back four through injury as it put us more on the front foot, that's why i can't credit Bruce for the victory.

It just goes to show if we have more players further up the pitch it gives the opposition more to worry about.

Callum Wilson makes a huge difference to our team and he takes a ton of pressure off Joelinton.

I have to give a special mention to Fernandez who i thought was immense after the death of his compatriot Maradona , i wish he'd scored.

Mind you i think Palace were the weakest Palace team your ever likely to face this season but you can only beat who's in front of you.

I also have to agree about Joelinton's shooting..... most of his shots are either miss hit or very weakly hit.

Also how good has Darlow been.... he's just growing in confidence every game. .... Dubravka watch your back as Darlow come's for more balls on crosses.