Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing
Hi Guy's n Gals Just thought that I ought to let you know that I may not be on the boards for a while as we have only found out recently that my Wife has Cancer and she is due to go in the hospital on 29th November for a major operation on the 30th I am obviously extremely worried but I am trying to put on a brave face for my wife so if I miss a few footy predictions or have not discussed the PL fiasco you can maybe understand why. What is going to be hard is that I will not be able to visit my wife because of this dam Covid. Anyway stay safe everyone and lets all hope we see the Camels on Tynemouth Beach soon. HWTL.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Mate I am so sorry to hear this. 

I know what you're going through, it can change your whole attitiude to how you see things and what's really important to you.

Keep your chin up. If they're operating it means they can do something.

Let us know how things are going if/when you feel up to it buddy.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you during this time.

Mick
(21-11-2020, 12:51 PM)Mick Wrote: Mate I am so sorry to hear this. 

I know what you're going through, it can change your whole attitiude to how you see things and what's really important to you.

Keep your chin up. If they're operating it means they can do something.

Let us know how things are going if/when you feel up to it buddy.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you during this time.

Mick
The above goes for me too. I hope the operation is the first step on the path to recovery. Wishing both of you all the best Geordie.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
My thoughts and heart is with you and your wife Geordie.

The treatments and care for cancer patients have come a long way and i'm sure with your support she'll pull through this mate.
So sorry to hear this I am praying everything goes well for your wife and yourself too /hugs

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

I second what Mick said, I really hope it goes well and you are back on here before you know it.
Thats shit mate, I really feel for you. Hope everything goes okay.