Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southampton (a)
United make the trek all the way to the south coast to take on Southampton tonight.

It's an 8PM kick off (UK Time) and features on Sky TV (NOT PPV!)

Toon will be without Gayle, Dubravka, Ritchie and Shelvey

The good news is that Ings is definitely out for Southampton.

Mick
Team (unchanged):

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow; Jacob Murphy, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernández, Jamal Lewis; Sean Longstaff, Jeff Hendrick, Miguel Almirón; Allan Saint-Maximin, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Javier Manquillo, Ciaran Clark, Isaac Hayden, Matty Longstaff, Joelinton, Andy Carroll.
They should be at least 3 up. We are useless in every area of the pitch.   feck
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
WTF have i just watched ?

Yes it was 2 individual errors for the goals but that has only given the worst manager of Ashley's tenure the excuse he can use to paper over the terrible tactics he dishes out each week. 

We actually don't have that bad a squad and Bruce hasn't a clue how to get us on the front foot and to get at teams..... i'm pig sick of watching the same old dross.
It gets worse every game. He has even managed to destroy ASM, who looks a complete shadow of the player he was at the end of last season. Literally every single player is a shadow of what they were or could be. That game was the contrast between a really good coach who has a game plan for his team, and a supply teacher asked to cover the boys football team for a game. You could go through it and pick holes everywhere, but ultimately it's one shit manager and his clueless coaching team to thank, for turning us into what I think is the worst team in the league. The only reason we are not bottom is because one or two players occasionally do something out of the ordinary, which isn't coached by that fucking idiot.
It really was a horrendous match for us. Schar said it best in the post match interview.
Good news everyone... In case anyone wondered, Hendrick isn't just absolutely shit for Newcastle, he is just as bad for Ireland!

Well done to Bruce and his boys for scouting such a gem!