Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnley (h)
Team:

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, Fabian Schär, Jamal Lewis, Isaac Hayden, Jeff Hendrick, Jonjo Shelvey, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Javier Manquillo, Sean Longstaff, Ryan Fraser, Jacob Murphy, Miguel Almirón, Andy Carroll.
The whole build up is just marred by the fact Bruce is now doing a him vs the haters. He can't accept any critcism and instead blames every single other person apart from himself.

No idea which way the game will go, I guess it depends how many laps of the car park the players have done since Newport County. Safe to say they won't have worked on any specific tactics or strategy, it will just be "up and at em lads", as it is every game. With Burnley missing 5 or 6 players it would be embarassing to not get 3 points, Brucey will be made up as we could be sat 5th in the league tonight with a quarter final cup tie to "look forward to" (larffff), the fans however have to endure some of the worst football you can imagine, and have to put up with the luckiest manager we have ever had in the proces.
Their keeper looks well dodgy! Good goal St Maximin rock:
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Superb cross St Maximin, goal Wilson
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Dodgy keeper!
Good way to turn it up a notch after they equalised. Gotta wonder how long we will be able to hold on to ASM. Wilson is solid