Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackburn - Caribou Cup (Mooooooooooooo!)
OK, Reindeer don't moo, but on to the football!

First half dire.  Good goal. The £10 spent on live streaming the game a total waste: buffering; poor picture quality, gash commentary and no crowd noise (I like it).

On to the second half.  Let's hope Stevie gets a leader on the pitch and Joelinton is piss poor, by the way.
I'd check your connection as I just streamed it through their service in 1080p, no buffering.

Onto the game, what an utter shower of shite. Out passed, out possessed, out worked by Blackburn. Brings ASM on at 70 minutes when we are only 1-0 up, he then gets injured in the 88th minute and limps off the pitch at the end of the game. Be careful if any of you are vacuuming around your house tonight, you might accidentally suck up Bruce's brain into your Dyson. Why on earth would you bring on your most valuable asset in a game where Blackburn were happy to fly into challenges, and a game when you were already winning, utter, fucking, moron.

Fraser was the only good thing about tonight, he will be a real asset in the league this season, but as for the rest of them, all that served up was a reminder of just how bad things are if we lose ASM or WIlson through injury. Talk about a lack of identity, it's frightening just how bad we are.

Onto the mighty Morecombe next, no doubt to face a similar lesson in how to pass the ball around.
(15-09-2020, 09:30 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: I'd check your connection as I just streamed it through their service in 1080p, no buffering.

Onto the game, what an utter shower of shite. Out passed, out possessed, out worked by Blackburn. Brings ASM on at 70 minutes when we are only 1-0 up, he then gets injured in the 88th minute and limps off the pitch at the end of the game. Be careful if any of you are vacuuming around your house tonight, you might accidentally suck up Bruce's brain into your Dyson. Why on earth would you bring on your most valuable asset in a game where Blackburn were happy to fly into challenges, and a game when you were already winning, utter, fucking, moron.

Fraser was the only good thing about tonight, he will be a real asset in the league this season, but as for the rest of them, all that served up was a reminder of just how bad things are if we lose ASM or WIlson through injury. Talk about a lack of identity, it's frightening just how bad we are.

Onto the mighty Morecombe next, no doubt to face a similar lesson in how to pass the ball around.

I think you're right about the connection; much better second half (the stream not the football). 

I was begging for Dough Boy to get Joe Limpedon off, but my jaw hit the floor when he brought ASM on to replace him.  Surely Hendrick in the middle and Almiron pushed up front was a no-brainer.  Or am I missing something?
Well the 3 positives i can take from that are that we're into the next round , Gillespie looked a worthy debutant and Fraser is up and running. 

Joelinton just needs to feck off .... what a waste of our No.9 shirt.

other than our 1st 11 players we are still very ordinary and i fear if we keep taking these chances in the cups we'll come a cropper.

But we scraped through and i only hope Bruce has learnt a lesson but i won't hold my breath.
Bringing ASM on just further highlighted (not that we needed it), just how stupid Bruce really is. Also, Murphy, Hendrick, anyone of those could have come on instead, and he brings ASM on, who then goes and injures himself in an innocuous lunge for the ball.

Joelinton is just staggering. I don't even think of him in striking terms anymore, just as a professional footballer it's mind-blowing he has made it this far. He doesn't even warrant a place in the squad, there is no game, no matter how dire, I would bring him on in. I would shove Clark up front if I had to pick between the two. When he had the chance to roll Murphy or Longstaff in and he took on that shot, I burst out laughing, he is so bad.