Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Ham (a)
Saturday night at 8pm

Players who won't feature: Martin Dubravka, Fabian Schar, Dwight Gayle, Ciaran Clark and Florian Lejeune.

New boys Jeff Hendrick, Jamal Lewis, Ryan Fraser, Callum Wilson and Mark Gillespie are all available.

Mick
Hopefully we can start off with a win
Team: Karl Darlow; Javier Manquillo, Federico Fernández, Jamaal Lascelles ©, Jamal Lewis; Jeff Hendrick, Isaac Hayden, Jonjo Shelvey; Callum Wilson, Andy Carroll, Allan Saint-Maximin.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Emil Krafth, Matt Ritchie, Sean Longstaff, Ryan Fraser, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton 
0-0 half time but with positives

The better team so far

A threat up front

New LB is an upgrade

Hendrick works his socks off box to box

Mick
Agree about the left back.
Wilson scores from Hendrick flick. 
So new signings making a good start.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Hendrick caught the eye from the start

Man of the match for me

How Burnley could let him go on a free is a mystery

ROI international as well ?☘️
Hendrick goal!  Rock On
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Thats us above Liverpool in the table then

Beer
Super chuffed all round. We played well and deserved the win. Hendrick was superb, I thought Wilson's movement was top draw, and he will get goals getting into those positions. Carroll was a handful but we know with him it is just fitness. Lewis did okay, a but suspect at times blocking crosses but I like the lad and I am looking forward to seeing him grow into that position.

Overall I am pleased with the way we played as much as I am the result.
Were gona win the league were gona win the league eee i adeo were gona win the league lol No I have to say I was very impressed with the new signings in there and the teams first game together we dominated for large parts of the game and all I can see is us getting better, last season we missed a target man or men so things are looking a little bit healthier in wor squad. Onwards and upwards Howay The Lads.

Beer Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.