Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited About The New Season?
How you feeling folks?

We've got a new free transfer 3rd choice keeper

And we might have signed a Burnley midfield reject 

Both on free transfers of course

Bet you can't wait for the new season kicking off?

Personally, I can hardly contain my excitement

Blush

WOR MANDY - SAVE US!!

feck
In answer to the question posed in the thread title; Not in the slightest!  I mean, what is there to get excited about?  I think that a lot of people are going to make the mistake of thinking that the lack of enthusiasm for this season is all about the failed takeover; but it isn't.  Imagine for a moment that the attempted takeover never happened and that you had to assess your expectations for next season purely on what you had seen last season and on where you see the club going.  Exactly!  It's shite, isn't it?  Let's hope that Brucie Baby is half the manager that his pals in the media keep telling us he is, otherwise we're fucked.
To be honest mate I'm getting to the stage where I don't care anymore.
(24-08-2020, 12:33 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: To be honest mate I'm getting to the stage where I don't care anymore.

I'm in this camp now

I've had all of my enthusiasm and love kicked the fuck out of me now

I expect nothing from this set up to make me excited 

Until this set of imposters leave my club i'll have no joy in seeing cheap and free players making up the numbers every season and then watching the likes of ASM leave to the highest bidder......

I actually hate my club. Everything about it
I hate everything about modern football. I watch less and less these days. The players are overpaid pre madonnas. The PL seems corrupt. The entire thing is driven by greed and none of them give a fuck about the fans.

The thought of getting relegated doesn't bother me anymore.
(25-08-2020, 12:06 AM)Boydie Wrote:
(24-08-2020, 12:33 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: To be honest mate I'm getting to the stage where I don't care anymore.

I'm in this camp now

I've had all of my enthusiasm and love kicked the fuck out of me now

I expect nothing from this set up to make me excited 

Until this set of imposters leave my club i'll have no joy in seeing cheap and free players making up the numbers every season and then watching the likes of ASM leave to the highest bidder......

I actually hate my club. Everything about it
Snap!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.