Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover: Reasons To Be Fed Up
There!

I feel better now I've got that lot off me chest on the blog!

ROFL

http://www.utd111.co.uk/blog/2020/07/13/...be-fed-up/
Its an absolute disgrace honestly.
What do you expect from those clowns though? They spent the weekend coming out to say the 4 big decisions which had been referred to VAR last week were all wrong and VAR should have over turned every single one of them, what use is that when VAR is there to prevent these exact situations from occurring?!

I always dislike not knowing where I stand. Good news, great, bad news, not great but at least you have something to deal with and move on from. To be left in limbo is completely unnecessary, there is just no need for it at all. Come out and say we are waiting on X and will have more information by Y. No one has a clue, even the press have given up guessing.

We all know by now that the Premier League treats the fans of all clubs with total contempt, they always have. That's why there have been games involving us playing a team in London or a team on the south coast at 7:30pm on a midweek night. They are a shit organisation who barely know their own arse from their elbow at times.
If I've got this right, the EPL have announced that the transfer window will open on 27th July; if that's the case then surely they have to make an announcement about the takeover before then?  If not, whoever ends up owning the club next season should sue the shit out of the PL for fucking-up next season for us.
(16-07-2020, 02:11 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: If I've got this right, the EPL have announced that the transfer window will open on 27th July; if that's the case then surely they have to make an announcement about the takeover before then?  If not, whoever ends up owning the club next season should sue the shit out of the PL for fucking-up next season for us.

I agree Eeeeen - the imminent start of the transfer window will hopefully focus minds at EPL HQ
(17-07-2020, 01:03 PM)Mick Wrote:
(16-07-2020, 02:11 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: If I've got this right, the EPL have announced that the transfer window will open on 27th July; if that's the case then surely they have to make an announcement about the takeover before then?  If not, whoever ends up owning the club next season should sue the shit out of the PL for fucking-up next season for us.

I agree Eeeeen - the imminent start of the transfer window will hopefully focus minds at EPL HQ

Another bit of potentially bad news is that Eid is celebrated in Saudi which begins on the 24th July and could last up to a week which would mean even if the take over was approved no one in authority for PIF would be available to make decisions on transfers which begin on the 27th July leaving us playing catch up AGAIN thank you, Premier League Grrr!

Lost It Lost It Lost It Lost It

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
I really do wonder if the PL are fucking about so much in order to piss-off the buyers so that they pull out of the deal.
Another stab in the back by this goon "Tom Pollitt" who writes for "Inside Arabia" what a nasty piece of work he is, see the link below. Also, see the Mags report on this below.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/07/the-mos...-shameful/

https://insidearabia.com/author/tom-pollitt/

huh? huh? huh? huh?

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Aye - saw that doylem's bollox yesterday

Seems like he's got a chip on both shoulders about the town and the people who live here

What a cretin

Bart
(19-07-2020, 11:46 AM)Mick Wrote: Aye - saw that doylem's bollox yesterday

Seems like he's got a chip on both shoulders about the town and the people who live here

What a cretin

Bart

I got so annoyed that I sent him a twitter message and I thought it would just be him who read it lol defiantly not so far 56 people have re-tweeted the message to him lol I've just listened to your rant on the Pod-Cast Mick I was laughing all the way through it "Premier League get your finger out your arse" lol I would have been more intense and would probably get banned if I was to say what I really think of this fiasco so I will leave you to it mate. I still think the deal will go through although we will be up against time to get deals done.

Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!