Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bournemouth (a)
Bruce has shuffled his pack a bit........

United: Martin Dúbravka, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernández, Javier Manquillo, Nabil Bentaleb, Sean Longstaff, Jonjo Shelvey, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Dwight Gayle.

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Danny Rose, Fabian Schär, Matt Ritchie, Isaac Hayden, Valentino Lazaro, Miguel Almirón, Andy Carroll.
1-0 Gayle

Oh Joy! We've got a natural goalscorer in the team at last

Well done Dwight

Rock On Rock On Rock On
2-0 Sean Longstaff

After great build up by ASM

Rock On
Well played lads

Keep it going 2nd half

notworthy notworthy notworthy
Good to be two goals up but I remember our FA cup games this season against Oxford and WBA, where we dominated the first half and then got tonked in the second.  Let's hope there is no repeat today, but Bournemouth can only get better.  The question is, can we rise to it if they do?
(01-07-2020, 06:54 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: Good to be two goals up but I remember our FA cup games this season against Oxford and WBA, where we dominated the first half and then got tonked in the second.  Let's hope there is no repeat today, but Bournemouth can only get better.  The question is, can we rise to it if they do?

Fair point Eeeeen - and of course, Howe is a good manager doing their half-time talk

Whereas we've got Doris
3-0 Almiron

Champagne footy

Beer
4-0

Lazaro

Rock On Rock On Rock On
It’s like the cup game and we are City!  Big Grin
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Fek me - daft goal given away against shite

Costs us a place in the table on goal difference

feck