Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheffield Utd (h)
Toon take on the flashing blades tomorrow afternoon.

In front of a packed St James' Park - packed with empty seats, that is.....

Any thoughts?

Personally, I reckon a win would see us almost safe 

Hoping for a Joelinton hat trick

Blush

Mick
2-0 

ASM and Joelinton
Team news:

Martin Dúbravka, Javier Manquillo, Federico Fernández, Jamaal Lascelles, Danny Rose, Matt Ritchie, Isaac Hayden, Jonjo Shelvey, Miguel Almirón, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton.

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Nabil Bentaleb, Valentino Lazaro, Yoshinori Muto, Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll.
(21-06-2020, 01:11 PM)Boydie Wrote: 2-0 

ASM and Joelinton

Joelinton?  You must be taking the same pills as Brucie Baby.
Well is everyone still awake? the commentary is shit and the football is not much better Yawn!!!! Where are the banners for the "TOON Food Bank"? or has fat lad stuck his shit direct adverts in the Gallowgate just to piss the fans off one more time?

ASHLEY OUT
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Apart from having the worst striker in Premier League history, I actually think we have played quite well. Having watched the other games so far since it restarted on Wednesday, we have looked better than most teams for the first game back. If we didn't have a potato as a number 9 we might actually score a few goals. I'd take a draw to edge us closer to safety, and with Joelinton up front, a draw is about all you can hope for.
Well fuck me!  Gifts galore from Sheff Utd. and Joelinton scores a goal that the commentator thought even he couldn't miss (but we know better, don't we).  Decent performance and pleasing to see that we were just as sharp if not more so than a Sheffield side who already had a game under their belt.  Hopefully their twisty manager won't have too much to whine about; but then again...
We won on goals, points and hairstyles!   LOL!
Good job all round.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Well slap me doon with a feather, what a transformation in the second half I certainly did not see that coming after the first-half performance but hey 11 point's clear of the drop zone I'll take that now let's do Villa wish we could make some bedsheets and have them paraded all over SJP with Villa gannin doon now that would be perfect lol.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Aye there were some well dodgy hairdos out there today

Get paid all that money and they can't afford a pair o scissors?

Yedlin looked like he had a spider on his heed  ROFL

As for the footy - wey man it was like watchin Brasil

notworthy