Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAAGGGGGHHHHH!
I know I've said it before - but I'm convinced it would not have taken 7 weeks (and counting) for this type of decision to have been made by the EPL about Arsenal or Manure - or the other handful of so-called "big clubs"

No way

Just hope this goes through - in financial terms we'll be bigger overnight than all of them added together - and being "bigger" on the pitch will inevitably follow.

This, of course, is what they are afraid of.

Mick
Exactly Mick ..... that's why it's taking so long. 

All the big wigs are hoping that they can find dirt on the  potential owners so they can stop it.

Everyone hates us and they don't want a club from the North East being the super power in the EPL.

Well when this goes through and they've tried everything they could to stop it and it all fails .... they can go and fuck themselves.
(01-06-2020, 01:15 AM)Boydie Wrote: Exactly Mick ..... that's why it's taking so long. 

All the big wigs are hoping that they can find dirt on the  potential owners so they can stop it.

Everyone hates us and they don't want a club from the North East being the super power in the EPL.

Well when this goes through and they've tried everything they could to stop it and it all fails .... they can go and fuck themselves.

Agreed Boydie I could not have put it better I have not had a pint since lockdown saving my beer allowance per week for the official announcement that the Slug has gone I have a few friends who live in Florida with some in the Miami area so I have instigated a challenge for them to find where Ashley's house is and write on a bedsheet "Get Out Of Wor Club, You FCB." one of my friends has told me he has found the house but it is in a secure development with security gates with guards but he says he loves a challenge.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(03-06-2020, 06:53 PM)Geordie1 Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 01:15 AM)Boydie Wrote: Exactly Mick ..... that's why it's taking so long. 

Agreed Boydie I could not have put it better I have not had a pint since lockdown saving my beer allowance per week for the official announcement that the Slug has gone I have a few friends who live in Florida with some in the Miami area so I have instigated a challenge for them to find where Ashley's house is and write on a bedsheet "Get Out Of Wor Club, You FCB." one of my friends has told me he has found the house but it is in a secure development with security gates with guards but he says he loves a challenge.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!

I'm sure if his U.S address fell into the right hands especially the anti Ashley groups they'd be able to pay a local pilot to give Mr Ashley a fly by with a banner out the back ...... or even better crop spray his house with sillage manure.  ROFL