AAAGGGGGHHHHH!

No, I'm OK - just needed to do that

It's the waiting I can't stand

Feel better now...........

Blush   feck
Sums up my life at the minute
I think the wait is almost over. 

Don't shoot the messenger  mudsling.gif
Hopefully so. Hearing lots of stuff here in the states now. Sounds like it may ACTUALLY be done.
Get yourself a couple of ciders Mick, put on Better Call Saul on Netflix and by the time you have finished season 5, we will be under new ownership!
LOL true
(21-05-2020, 10:23 AM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: Get yourself a couple of ciders Mick, put on Better Call Saul on Netflix and by the time you have finished season 5, we will be under new ownership!

OK, well I'm off to a bad start there like, cos I don't have Netflix  cry

And rather than cider, I think a nice Cotes Du Rhone 2018 Closerie Saint Hilaire would fit the occasion cos I'm a bit of a puff these days  ROFL

Mick
Why is it that every other takeover seems to sail through? Only Newcastle could have the WTO casting bloody stones in the water.
(27-05-2020, 11:31 AM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Why is it that every other takeover seems to sail through?  Only Newcastle could have the WTO casting bloody stones in the water.

To continue the seafaring metaphor... this one looks like it's heading for the rocks.
This latest story about the WTO is a worry

I'm beginning to be convinced that there are forces at work here desperately trying to deny our takeover at any cost

However.......

The WTO were giving an opinion on a political dispute which has rumbled on between Saudi & Qatar for ages

Nobody has been convicted of anything - which is what the EPL test looks at

And, much as it pains me to admit it, the tories (sadly in power in this country) would not want anything to happen that insulted a massive trade partner like Saudi Arabia.

All is not lost

Mick