Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objections To Takeover
My biggest objection to this, yet to be confirmed, takeover, and I'm really glad to say that it doesn't apply to anybody on here, is all the shite that's being said about it.  Even the True Faith lads are getting a bit carried away with themselves.  I'll be glad when it's all over, one way or another (this is NUFC ffs, don't you honestly think it could still go all tits up?).
Frankly mate I'm just waiting for the kick in the bollocks to come.

I might be cynical but NUFC has made me this way.
The detail in this report worries me:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddawkin...541719222a

Obviously just looking at stuff from a financial perspective - but at the end of the day, that’s what is the driver for the deal

Mick
Depends what you read and from who Mick. At the start of the takeover, the reduced cost of oil and its long term future was used as a driver for why they were looking at new projects to make money and promote their own agenda. Journalists are just fickle, the wind changes direction, so they change direction with it.

I also completely disagreee there is no one to benefit. Firstly Ashley wants the club off his hands at this time for obvious reasons. Secondly we benefit massively from getting rid of a parasite who has no interest in pushing the club forward, if this deal does somehow fall through, we are in for a hellish season, as you can only imagine what spending will take place when tellytubby can add Coronavirus to his list of excuses. Thirdly, depending what you read and where you read it from, the Saudi's have their own agenda to take care of and want to use Newcastle as part of their plans for the future.

I still don't see this from stopping the deal from getting over the line. It's a hiccup, but if it does go ahead as expected, we still have an exciting future under an exciting new owner. I dob't really want to think of the possibility of it collapsing at this stage as we are absolutely stuffed if it does.
(15-05-2020, 10:22 AM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote:  I dob't really want to think of the possibility of it collapsing at this stage as we are absolutely stuffed if it does.

Stuffed to the power of 100.  Christ knows what the moody twat would do to the club.
[Image: saudi-investments-2.jpg]
Dead on Mick