Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the end?
Sky Sports and various other media outlets reporting that papers have been filed at companies house regarding relationship with PCP and NUFC.  Seems to indicate registration of a charge with Ashley lending £150m to PCP to buy NUFC?  Looks weird and there is no mention of PIF in all this.  The £150m could be loans he has outstanding being repaid over time.  I've had a look and most of it is hidden in legal bumf.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Ashleys involvement.
It really does look like it’s happening this time

Beer
Ashley:  Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!
I do genuinely believe this is the end. As awful as this virus is for everyone, especially those directly impacted by it, there is no doubt that horrible fatso will be feeling the pinch and that it has played a part in this sale. Going into an uncertain time where he must know that a full season with Steve Bruce, backed up by no investment, will mean certain relegation, with no magic group of players or manager to sort it out this time, has surely played a part in all of this. Why continue down this path when almost certain doom is at the end of it, when he can jump out, having experienced what it's like to fuck over a football club and it's fan base, and leave with a tidy profit in the process?!

There will be NO positive long lasting memories of his tenure, it will be cause for epic celebration and good riddance to an absolute twat.

Keep the champagne on ice chaps, it's coming!
Another way of looking at it is that as the lock-down starts to recede, there will be a lot of very distressed businesses out there, vulnerable to a vulture capitalist like arse-face with £300 million in his back pocket.  Whatever the reason, I hope this is going to happen, at last.
I wont believe it until its officially announced and MA is gone.
Well, my prayers have been answered at long last, we are finally getting rid of the leach who has been systematically raping the TOON of its assets and destroying an enviable atmosphere in SJP which is revered throughout the football community. You will always have your moaners about the Saudis taking over an institution as big and known throughout the world as Newcastle United is, I read a very interesting article written by "True Faith's Michale Martin" it is well worth a read it explains a lot see below for the link. 

Anyway, stay safe everyone these next coming weeks are going to be really exciting.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/takeover-fake-news/

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
I think your celebrations are a little premature.  Ashley is a notoriously capricious piece of shit and until it has been announced by the club that it is under new ownership, I'll keep my bottle of cheap (but perfectly adequate), CO-OP champagne in the fridge.
(19-04-2020, 05:53 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: I think your celebrations are a little premature.  Ashley is a notoriously capricious piece of shit and until it has been announced by the club that it is under new ownership, I'll keep my bottle of cheap (but perfectly adequate), CO-OP champagne in the fridge.

I know what you mean mate.  The cynical side of me is still waiting for the kick in the knackas.

We live in hope at the minute.
Edging closer to either this happening or Ashley's last minute kick in the nads. 

I sincerely hope that if Ashley doe's pull the rug from under this deal that it would spark enough ill feeling for everyone once and for all to down scarlf's and completely bouycott the club and every Ashley owned outlet.