Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA Cup Kick off time.
Assuming Covid 19 hasn't killed us all off by then, I see the cup tie KO has been set for 7pm on the Saturday.
Interesting one that mind.
7 hours on the drink for us and 7000 Man City fans.
Not as if that's going to cause any issues is it!

Or, maybe they know something we don't and they put the time at 7pm knowing it'll be behind closed doors anyway.
I think it'll be going up against Ant and Dec for most of the game.

2 Geordie jokers on one channel and another wanabe Geordie piss taker on the other.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Looks like another row brewing

Because of the entitlement Man City have to FA cup tickets for this game, some NUFC fans will have to wait until Friday to find out where they are going to be able to sit.

These are fans who have paid for their season tickets, but the 10,000 freeloaders who haven't paid a penny can reserve their seats now!! 

Another example of Ashley's inability to think things through?
(10-03-2020, 05:28 PM)Mick Wrote: Looks like another row brewing

Because of the entitlement Man City have to FA cup tickets for this game, some NUFC fans will have to wait until Friday to find out where they are going to be able to sit.

These are fans who have paid for their season tickets, but the 10,000 freeloaders who haven't paid a penny can reserve their seats now!! 

Another example of Ashley's inability to think things through?

I said this on my twitter account the other day.
how can someone who has probably never bought a ticket in their life get preference over someone who's been buying a season ticket for years?
If the area they have the ticket in is not available, they should be given one in an area that is, at the expense of someone with a free ticket.
It's not rocket science is it?
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
And so it begins......

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/03/absolut...le-united/