Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WBA (a) (FAC)
UNITED: Darlow, Manquillo, Schar, Lascelles, Rose, Bentaleb, S Longstaff, Lazaro, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton. 

Subs: Elliot, Shelvey, Ritchie, Gayle, Lejeune, Yedlin, M Longstaff.
Lazaro in a forward position might be the difference, just keep him well away from our own box.

Bentaleb and Joelinton though... well if we lose, you can't blame anything other than playing the same old gash.
Who are this team playing in orange?

Possession, dominating, goals??

Mystified

Lost It Lost It Lost It
2-0 ? Will it last? We dare to dream.....
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Dominating a pretty awful West Brom. Cursed Lazaro who has been practically invisible most of the half. We look much better going forward, but I still don't like our central midfield, it's powder puff, a really weakness. Imagine if we had Hayden and Shelvey in the middle, we would be an infinitely better outfit.

Hopefully we can see this through, Reading can beat Sheffield United and we get them in the Quarter Final!
Feck me 3-0

huh?

Still not sure this is over though!

Blush
3-0! Surely we can’t lose this?
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Hopefully we can hang on at 3 nil
Different West Brom team now they've taken the 50 yr old bloke out of midfield

Game on

Mick
Good old Brucey with his abysmal substitutions again, that man is an absolute bofoon, tries his best to clinch defeat from the jaws of victory.