Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Palace (a)
Bruce has lost the plot.

The remnants of Rafa's defensive prowess are gone, dumped (see "Arsenal")

And he helpfully announced this week that his star centre forward isn't a natural goalscorer.

That's as if we couldn't see it for ourselves, like

No doubt team morale is sky high.......

Injured: Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Emil Krath, Jonjo Shelvey and Andy Carroll 

Dwight Gayle and Yoshinori Muto fit, but Joelinton and his goals doubtful with a thigh problem 

But we've got the maestro Steve Bruce waving his magical tactical wand

What can possibly go wrong?

huh?
Could be one of the worse games to watch all year long. Both teams are miserable to watch.
Open game at the moment, however, thank god that Dubravka is on form we could be at least 3-0 down.

ASHLEY OUT!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Christ this is awful.  Congratulations to Brucie Baby though for finding the only player in professional football who could make our dire midfield even worse; Nabil Bentaleb.
Well did not expect that NOT! a good goal for them we are in trouble now AGAIN!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Not undeserved. Trailing 1-0 at half
I don't see this shower of shite scoring, so I think that could be game over.  Just when you resign yourself to how bad we are, we start performing even bloody worse.  Bruce is out of his depth and if he truly cared about NUFC he would hold his hands up and fuck off.
Sorry I'm late with this

I was cutting my toenails and enjoying it much more than watching Bruce continue to destroy everything Rafa built here

United: Martin Dúbravka; Valentino Lazaro, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernández, Danny Rose; Sean Longstaff, Nabil Bentaleb; Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Miguel Almirón.

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Florian Lejeune, Isaac Hayden, Matty Longstaff, Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle.
haha i turned it off about 20th minute and started watching M'Gladbach and Hoffenheim. Cant watch that shit
If you're wondering where your pies have got to, I suggest you talk to Mr. D. Rose.