Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal (a)
Sunday, 4.30pm kick off, live on Sky TV 

Will the game go ahead? They're due some bad weather down south apparently.....

Andy Carroll, Paul Dummett, Jonjo Shelvey, Emil Krafth and Javier Manquillo definitely out for this one

Everybody else seems to be fit-ish

Rose and Lazaro to feature?

Mick
United: 

Martin Dúbravka, Valentino Lazaro, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Danny Rose, Nabil Bentaleb, Sean Longstaff, Allan Saint-Maximin, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton.

Substitutes: 

Karl Darlow, Fabian Schär, Florian Lejeune, Isaac Hayden, Matty Longstaff, Matt Ritchie, Christian Atsu.
Lazaro looks the part, like

Fast little bugger as well
Happy with that first half

Beer
Content at half time as well, I like the look of Rose and Lazaro in the system and Joelinton has decided to put a bit of effort in.

I would have taken a point before the game but 3 are still up for grabs as it stands.
Bugger just got back missed the first half have we done anything? I know it's 0-0 but how have we played?>
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(16-02-2020, 06:26 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Bugger just got back missed the first half have we done anything? I know it's 0-0 but how have we played?>

Wa playing canny mate

Beer
I thought we had a good 30 minutes and dominated. They came into it more when we then started to sit back and defend too deep. But we are hard to break down so their shots on goal have been from distance so far. Neither team able to finish, so who scores first is anybody’s guess, but I hope it’s us!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Could be the best 45 of the season so far, however,what is it with our three strikers?  Whenever one of them - OK I mean Almiron or ASM - break forward with the ball, the other two just stand and watch.  Get it fucking sorted Brucie Baby.
Not so happy now

feck