Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford United (a) (FA cup)
Having been unable to beat Oxford at home, we travel there for an 8.05 kick-off tomorrow night.

In the UK the match is being broadcast live courtesy of the British Broadcasting Conservatives (BBC)

Our embarrassment will therefore be completed with the whole country watching on. 

The knacker has already said that Schar, Lejeune and "the Longstaffs" will play if fit as he rotates his star-studded squad  ROFL

Andy Carroll, Dwight Gayle, Yoshinori Muto, Jonjo Shelvey, Paul Dummett, Javier Manquillo and Emil Krafth are all still unavailable.

Bye bye FA Cup

Mick
United: 
Karl Darlow; DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Florian Lejeune, Matt Ritchie; Matty Longstaff, Nabil Bentaleb, Sean Longstaff; Miguel Almirón, Joelinton.

Substitutes: 
Rob Elliot, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Isaac Hayden, Christian Atsu, Allan Saint-Maximin, Tom Allan.
Joelinton why why why... What's the fucking point? He is garbage, not only isn't he good technically, but his attitude now suggests he doesn't give e a damn about playing for us as well. One of the worst signings we have ever made and there is zero, ZERO point in playing him. I'd rather we took a leaf from Lampard's book. He isn't happy with his striking options so opted for a false 9.

I don't even care if he goes and scores tonight, he is absolutely awful and there is nothing to achieve by playing him, as back in the Premier League we are going to be left with his usual waste of space performances. Cut your losses and get rid.
1-0 Sean Longstaff

Should have been 2-0 minutes later - open goal just needed a touch but Joelinton spoons it over with the wrong foot

Eyes
2-0 Joelinton

Good goal

Ghostie will be pleased

LOL!
Could this be the first of his hat trick?   Big Grin
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Sadly not, he’s off injured. It was all too much for him LOL!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
FFS Almiron

At least get it on target

Bart
Haha to be fair Mick it was always going to happen after such a great build up from me pre game!
There's a "personal motivation coach to Mr Joelinton" job just waiting there for you Ghostie

I'll have a word with knacker

ROFL