Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jarrod Bowen
The idiot is signing for Palace when he could have come here

Needs to give himself a good shake - he could have worked for Bruce again

Oh wait - I've just thought of why he might have preferred palace

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Missed opportunity by us I think. But Bruce said he wasnt worth the 20 mil so it is what it is
Only wish that Bruce had had a say in the Joelinton deal because I credit him with enough experience and sense to know that, even if we only paid £20m for him, he wasn't worth it.  I fear that Bruce has been trapped into building a side to suit Joelinton's, at present limited, abilities, to try to disguise somebody else's fuck up.  Hence no serious effort to bring in another striker.
Latest news!

Palace's £16M deal was gazumped by West Ham offering £20M

Then Bowen came out n said he wanted to join the Toon

Now the Toon have said they don't want him

Hat trick against us nexttime we play them, I reckon!

Mick
What really piisses me off about this possible transfer is that Bruce claimed in the media that we made a club record bid for a player who turned out to be a DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER for a fee of £42m .

Why wouldn't we pay £20m for a more forward thinking player like Bowen.

I'm fecking raging about it.  rant
(02-02-2020, 10:54 PM)Boydie Wrote: What really piisses me off about this possible transfer is that Bruce claimed in the media that we made a club record bid for a player who turned out to be a DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER for a fee of £42m .

Why wouldn't we pay £20m for a more forward thinking player like Bowen.

I'm fecking raging about it.  rant

I'm sorry but the TOON put in a bid for a Defensive Midfielder of £42 million, nee chance more spin from Ashley & Co just to cover up their obvious incompetent stance on the Bowen deal. Unless we are sold nothing will change and maybe we should be used to it by now but it still infuriates the hell out of ya when the obvious is staring you right in the face.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.