Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford United (h) (FA Cup)
Sellout crowd for this weekend's cup tie against another team in the same lower leagues as one of our local little clubs from a small fishing village down the coast....

Oxford knocked the mackems out of the league cup so its hard not to like them a bit  Big Grin

However, gloves off once the whistle blows on Saturday at 3pm.

Sellout crowd - a ground full of folks who for some reason won't chant a word against Ashley and will probably ask Bruce to "give us a wave"

FFS!!

scratch feck
I hope Fazackerley gets a standing ovation. He was critical part of the 92-95 team.
Watched highlights of their previous round match against Hartlepool.  Regardless of the standard of the opposition, I thought they looked very dangerous in attack.  This won't be easy and could turn into a disaster if we play as we have in too many games this season.  I hope Brucie Baby has got them fired up for this one.
Team News:

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Matt Ritchie, Nabil Bentaleb, Sean Longstaff, Allan Saint-Maximin, Miguel Almirón, Joelinton.

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Federico Fernández, Isaac Hayden, Matty Longstaff, Christian Atsu, Tom Allan, Elias Sørensen.
This match has got "more injuries to key players" written all over it

feck
That half was simply painful to watch.  I wish with every atom in my body that I didn't support this club at times like this.  As usual, it's another slap in the face and a big "fuck you" from NUFC.
I can’t believe how we are giving this team time and space to play their game. Why aren’t we closing them down, putting them under pressure, having a real go at them? Over to you Steve because this sucks!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
The first thing Stevie Baby should do is swap the Longstaffs; Sean is having a mare.
Embarrassment. no other word can describe that performance the tactics were shameful Bruce is out of his depth even against a div3 side what a shambles.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Total bollox

Bruce - you're shite

Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart