Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everton (a)
Injury update (from NUFC.com):

United will be without Jetro Willems, Paul Dummett, Dwight Gayle and Yoshinori Muto. 

Andy Carroll looks unikely to feature, while DeAndre Yedlin, Javier Manquillo and Ki are also doubts

Presumably Matty the Magic Hat will continue at left wing back?

huh?
The starting 11 is so bad it could bring a grown man to tears.

Atsu and Joelinton, fuck me, there is nothing left to scrape at the bottom of this barrel.
The Team:

Martin Dúbravka; Isaac Hayden, Federico Fernández, Jamaal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Matt Ritchie; Sean Longstaff, Matty Longstaff; Christian Atsu, Joelinton, Miguel Almirón.

Subs: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, Florian Lejeune, Liam Gibson, Jonjo Shelvey, Tom Allan.
Where's ASM??

huh?
(21-01-2020, 08:17 PM)Mick Wrote: Where's ASM??

huh?

Asked if Allan Saint-Maximin will start tonight, Steve Bruce said: 'That’s the consideration we’re just weighing up. We’ve got so many coming back from injury, it's always going to be a bit of a juggling act.' 

scratch
1-0 Everton

Game over

feck
Fuck me when you think Atsu and Joelinton will be bad before kick off... and they actually end up being worse than you imagined. What a dreadful, abysmal Steve Bruce game yet again. I wonder what the master tactician has up his sleeve for the 2nd half. What a shite manager of the highest degree. I call absolute bollocks that this is the game plan every week. We are not pragmatic, Benitez was pragmatic, this is a team who don't know how to play in possession.

The Longstaff brothers continue to fluff under this system, we have no midfield at all and the game just bypasses the pair of them. Painful to watch us, yet again.
2-0 Calvert-Lewin
Take away that win against Chelsea and we're on a run of results that point to relegation.

Most teams below us are starting to pick up points

Mick
Hopeless

Bart

BRUCE OUT