Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolverhampton Wanderers (a)
Squad news: (thanks to nufc.com)

Paul Dummett, Dwight Gayle, Miguel Almiron and Andy Carroll should all be available, while Allan Saint-Maximin could make a return.

Also back training now are Jetro Willems and  Ciaran Clark, but it's unclear whether either could be in contention for Saturday. 

Javier Manquillo, Fabian Schar, Jonjo Shelvey and Yoshinori Muto remain sidelined while Jamaal Lascelles is closing in on a return, but presumably not this weekend

Mick
Today's Team:

Martin Dúbravka; Ciaran Clark, Federico Fernández, Paul Dummett, Jetro Willems; Matty Longstaff, Sean Longstaff, Isaac Hayden; Miguel Almirón, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton.

Substitutes: 

Karl Darlow, Florian Lejeune, Kelland Watts, Matt Ritchie, Tom Allan, Christian Atsu, Andy Carroll.
Not a team or formation to fill you with confidence!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Almiron 1-0
But what do I know? Big Grin Almiron 1-0
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
1-1 Dendoncker from a soft corner
Facepalm
Another injury to Dummett after 12 minutes led to LeJeune coming on - So the defence knacker has no doubt been drilling all week didn't last long and was followed by a soft corner being given, crap marking at the corner, and Wolves scoring.

Shite, Bruce, shite
Bart Bart Bart

Gayle knackered now - Atsu coming on FFS
That's a blow.  We looked like we had a real attacking threat with Gayle on.
One sub left and its not even half time yet