Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rochdale (a) (FA Cup)
The confirmed Newcastle team v Rochdale:

Dubravka, Yedlin, Krafth, Fernandez, Hayden, Atsu, M Longstaff, S Longstaff, Almiron, Joelinton, Muto

The Subs:

Darlow, Ki, Ritchie, Lejeune, Cass, Sorensen, Allen
Nice goal from, Almiron, but that which is fundamentally wrong with this team is made obvious by the standard of our opposition today; our so-called strikers couldn't score in the proverbial brothel.  Quite why we are still making kamikaze passes across our own box is beyond me; just what does Stevie Baby say to these fecking idiots?  This game is far from over and, frankly, the possession stats make the scoreline a bit of an embarrassment for NUFC.  Oh, and Joelinton is not a footballer - dunno what he is, but he's not a footballer.
Half time

1-0 Miggy Almiron

We've even had most of the possession   ROFL 

Mick
1-0 is never enough when you are a team that struggles to score goals.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Oh dear no Brucie Bonus lol 40 year old destroys the TOON lol
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
1-1 Final. Most saying the worst performance of the season so far. And thats something considering the way we have played all year.
That was fecking shite.  I've said it before and I'll say it again; our players are unfit.  We should have had that game dead and buried by half-time but Joelinton is a liability up front and frankly anybody else in his place would be better for the team.  The less said about Muto, the better; and Ki and the Longstaffs.  If anything Sean Longstaff is a worse player now than when he started in the first team and has looked that way for some time.  Apart from Almiron and Atsu none of our players today looked like they didn't belong in the same division as Rochdale in the second half, and for too many of them, the first half too.  While I'm asking what the point of Joelinton is, I really should ask what is the point of Emil Krafth and what is he doing at this club?  Who the feck decided we should buy him?  None of this, I should add, is Brucie Baby's fault (apart from the fitness thing), but I'll be interested to see just how much he loves managing Newcastle United after they've strung him along and lied to him for the whole of this transfer window.
(04-01-2020, 03:29 PM)cg40k Wrote: 1-1 Final. Most saying the worst performance of the season so far. And thats something considering the way we have played all year.

Na divant think so worst performance so far has to be the Leicester game but hey who am I to argue we are a joke club at the present with a joke manager, owner etc.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
At this point starting a lot more of the u23s couldnt hurt
To be honest, when I saw what the weather was like there I expected another Hereford

In the end we were lucky to get away with a draw

One happy moment, though - it was great to see Matt Ritchie's magic hat running onto the pitch again

Beer