Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leicester (h)
Two bad results over christmas have plunged us back into the edge of the relegation zone.

Luckily we have a nice easy game on Wednesday when no doubt our managerial maestro will be using his genius and tactical know-how to plot a stonking victory. 

Thank goodness we have Brucie. He could have chosen to go to one of the media's so-called "big clubs" but luckily he chose us - a decision for which we are expected to be eternally grateful.

So here's to a glorious victory against the second top club in the division.

What could possibly go wrong??

huh?
Next four league matches are probably lost after that if we can just pick up 15 points we should be good. If this team just had some sort of goal threat up front I would feel much safer but the way we play I dont know if Messi himself could do much
Team news:

: Martin DúbravkaJavier ManquilloFabian SchärFederico FernándezFlorian LejeuneJetro WillemsIsaac HaydenJonjo ShelveyYoshinori MutoJoelintonMiguel Almirón.

S: Karl DarlowDeAndre YedlinEmil Krafth, , Christian AtsuDwight GayleAndy Carroll.
Hmm I see Brucie has been fiddling with the team selection again not too sure about Muto with Joecarntscorelinton and leaving Carrol on the bench where is either of the Longstaff brothers doesn't bode well I'm afraid oh well nearly Christmas lol.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
If we get out of this with a 1-0 loss I will be happy. They are a better team on every level of a club. Anything better than a 1-0 loss will be a miracle.
Yep, I can't see us getting anything here

But I would love it, just love it if I was wrong!

Big Grin
Perez with the goal. 1-0 Lei
James Maddison with the second. 2-0
in the space of 3 minutes we go down 2-0
We gifted them 2 goals. What is Lejeune doing?!!
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.